Purity Vodka - Grapes & Hops Deli

Purity Vodka

Regular price
$28.99
Sale price
$28.99
Regular price
$34.99
Sold out
Unit price
per 

Purity® Vodka is an award-winning, ultra-premium organic vodka. Hand-crafted in small batches at a 13th century castle in southern Sweden, the heart of Purity Vodka is distilled a remarkable 34 times. During its one-of-a-kind distillation process, 90% of the liquid is discarded; leaving only the finest 10% of the yield - the Perfect Cut

750ml